Join the BuildingPoint Team
BuildingPoint Gulf Coast is looking for a new addition to the team in the area of advanced technology solutions in the Architectural, Engineering and Construction market of Northern Alabama and Northern Mississippi. Our current customer base sees us as a source of deep knowledge and as a solution consultant for Trimble hardware, software and services. Being the official BuildingPoint in the Gulf Coast, we are known as the Experts in Design-Build-Operate Solutions; a candidate to this position must be ready to support this image.
Become a part of a highly energetic and enthusiastic team that is passionate about innovation, creativity and technology. We are looking for a person who is open and excited to learn, and is ready to take on new challenges. A good personality and a distinct drive will allow you to be successful in this position.
- As a Territory Manager, you are responsible for driving profitable sales and rental growth by developing, maintaining, and advancing accounts by regularly contacting customers within a defined territory.
- Residence in the Northern Alabama or Northern Mississippi area is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: (Essential Functions)
- Make field sales calls to customers and prospects to maximize the sale of products.
- Prospect and obtain new accounts.
- Have exceptional sales skills: demonstrate, negotiate and have high closing ratios.
- Follow up on sales leads and report results.
- Forecast and meet territory forecasted sales.
- Plan advanced weekly and monthly work schedule by using CRM.
- Maintain strong knowledge of technology features and benefits.
- Complete sales/trade-in paperwork/process with high attention to detail.
- Conduct field demonstrations at customer work site.
- Be extremely self-motivated and willing to put in hours needed to get job done, self-starter.
- Maintain a commitment to the company's sales processes, values and business code of ethics. Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
- A friendly personality and ability to act professionally under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Time management, project coordination and job follow-through skills
- Willing to learn new products and services
- An ability to work both in a team setting and individually
- Minimum three (3) years in either construction sales or construction experience
About BuildingPoint Gulf Coast:
The experienced construction professionals at each BuildingPoint can advise on the appropriate construction technology solutions to utilize, and can provide high-quality local customer consultation, service, personalized training and technical support. As authorized distribution partners for Trimble Buildings’ portfolio, BuildingPoint personnel understand how to apply our innovative solutions to help solve a variety of building contractors' construction challenges. To learn more about us, go to www.BuildingPointGulfCoast.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year